To complement the IT solutions that we provide, we both have hardware and software solutions for your infrastructure needs.
Keep the brain of your organization up to date to guarantee safe storage and security options. We partnered with the best to ensure your cloud adapts to the latest technology and evolving business needs.
- A Seamless Extension of your Team
Unison Computer Systems, Inc. extensive list of IT services includes complete IT support to fit every business, managed in accordance with your corporate goals.
Authorized Service Center
Unison Computer Service is an authorized service center of leading computer brands providing quality and timely services; consisting a team of only the most skilled service engineers and technicians.
- HP Authorized Service Partner
- Lenovo Accredited Service Center
- Lexmark Authorized Service Center
- Dell Service Center
- IBM Service Center
- Asus Service Center
Managed IT Services
Your business becomes more dependent on technology everyday and ensuring your network is operating at full capacity can be a full-time endeavor. By partnering with Unison for your Managed IT Services, you receive proactive, expert attention to your systems around the clock and ongoing monthly IT support and service for all your technology needs. No more internal management or maintenance of your critical IT systems.
We will customize a support plan tailored to your business growth needs. Our services focus on minimizing, or altogether eliminating the burden of managing, operating and optimizing a company’s IT infrastructure, and help clients navigate the ever-changing IT environment, from data center to desktops.
UCS Managed IT Services offer:
- Backups, security, servers. Let us handle your network while you focus on your core business.
- 24/7 monitoring allows us to proactively head off any network issues, resulting in substantial cost savings and less downtime.
- Telephone and internet support available 24/7 for End User support nationwide.
- Fast and reliable on-site support response is provided.
- IT Deployment/Staffing
- Preventive Maintenance
Helpdesk & Technical Support Outsourcing
When it comes to providing helpdesk support for your IT management services we offer a team of expert IT helpdesk professionals staffed around the clock. Unison can provide you with a full-service, full-time IT support staff or supplement your in-house IT personnel with our Help Desk nationwide support.
This is offered to our customers to better manage cash flow and operating expenses. Rental of IT equipment such as desktops, laptops, projectors, and the like are offered to clients requiring these on a short-term basis such as events and trainings.
- Help Desk Support (Nationwide Support)
Assist end-users with telephone, email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems issues and problems. Provide support and incident management and client communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- On-site Standby Engineers (Nationwide Support)
Deploy qualified engineers to Client’s head office and branches nationwide to provide hardware and software technical support to end-users. Our team comprises of HP, Lenovo, IBM and Dell certified engineers to provide technical support on workstations or servers quickly and efficiently.
- Preventive Maintenance
Perform preventive maintenance to equipment both warranty and non-warranty to make sure equipment is up and running for business continuity.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
Server monitoring and Network monitoring run 24/7/365 and managed by our dedicated engineers from Data Center and Network Operations Centre teams. Provide full reporting on your servers o network’s health and resource usage and problems that have identified.
- Network Management
We offer a fully managed solution for all your networking requirements including full systems and network administration. Our fully qualified support engineers monitor your servers 24 hours a day alongside our Support Team who can provide remote support whenever necessary.
- User Management
A unique solution for easy and secure management of external users for your business solution. With this solution, you can easily manage and monitor users that are not stored inside sensitive structure of your enterprise Active Directory.
- Data Management
Provides Data Management services for the development, execution and supervision of plans, policies, programs and practices that control, protect, deliver and enhance the value of data and information assets.
- Management Information Systems
Commitment to act as MIS Department in a company. Provides information to an organization that requires to manage themselves efficiently and effectively.
- Systems Management
Performs services which includes gathering requirements, purchasing equipment and software, distributing it to where it is to be used, configuring it, maintaining it with enhancement and service updates, setting up problem-handling processes, and determining whether objectives are being met.
Managed Print Services
Reduce Output Costs. Increase Visibility.
As one of Lexmark’s most trusted partners, Unison Computer Systems, Inc. has a track record of adding value and dramatically reducing cost for Managed Print Services customers. Unison’s Lexmanage Team offers pain-free and high-quality business printing solutions through s ‘Pay-per-Page’ system using brand new Lexmark printers that will be provided for free.
Lexmanage is a service provider that takes primary responsibility for meeting the customer’s office printing needs, including the printing equipment, the supplies, the service and the overall management of the printer fleet. Lexmark solutions take an end-to-end approach to improving the enterprise print infrastructure.
What is Managed Print Services, or MPS? Quite simply, it’s a bundle that can save you a bundle. MPS is a mix of software tools, services custom solutions and strategies that have the power to transform your organization. Initially, by improving overall print efficiency and then going beyond that to deliver incremental savings and business process improvement.
- Optimize – We begin by aligning your devices with your business or mission – determining the right mix and placement of devices across your organization for greatest efficiency and user productivity.
- Manage – Next, we focus on the day-to-day management of your devices. Our continuous monitoring and proactive support services maximize the availability of your assets and ensure that consumables are efficiently managed.
- Improve – To take your savings to the next level, we help you curb wasteful or unnecessary printing by implementing proven output strategies for reducing print volumes.
- Innovate – Continual tracking and analysis allows us to add value with business process solutions. A document management or workflow solution deployed to even a subset of your organization can multiply productivity and accelerate your ROI.